HEALTH CARE JOBS IN DUBAI AT AMERICAN HOSPITAL
AMERICAN HOSPITAL published their latest healthcare jobs in dubai for all nationals.These healthcare jobs in dubai requires simple online application process only.These healthcare jobs in dubai are opened for all nationalities.All job seekers can apply directly to the company through the below links.The American Hospital Dubai is a 254-bed, acute care, general medical/surgical private hospital with a multi-specialty physician group practice, designed to provide a high quality, American standard of healthcare to meet the needs and exceed the expectations of the people of Dubai, the UAE and the surrounding Gulf States.
The American Hospital Dubai became the first hospital in the Middle East to be awarded JCI accreditation in May 2000 and has successfully maintained its accreditation six times (next accreditation in 2018). The Laboratory of the American Hospital Dubai was the first private lab in the Middle East to earn accreditation by the College of American Pathologists (CAP) and was accredited for the eighth consecutive time in July 2015.
Please take a moment to view our current job openings. If you wish to apply for any positions please complete the simple online process. You will only ever have to do this once. You can then re-visit your career portal to track your applications or apply for new position.
JOBS FOR DOCTORS
- Pediatric Hospitalist
- Neurologist with experience in EMG & Strokes
- Gynecologist Oncologist
- Pediatric Ophthalmologist
- North American Board Certification or equivalent western Board Certification with post 3 years experience after completion of the Boards at Consultant Level.
- Locum or Permanent Contracts are available for most specialties.
Email your resume at email@example.com and mention the position and specialty you are applying for in the subject.
JOBS FOR ALLIED HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONALS
- Respiratory Therapist
- Radiation Therapy Technologist
- Sonographer/Ultrasound Technologist (Female Applicants)
- Occupational Therapist (Female applicants only)
- Physiotherapist (Female applicants only)
- Electrophysiology Cathlab Technician
- Cardiac Catheter Laboratory Technician
- Central Sterile Services Department Technician (CSSD Technician)
STANDARD REQUIREMENTS FOR ALLIE
- Degree/Diploma Authenticated by UAE Embassy in country from which certificate is issued
- Copy of Registration Certificate
- Copy Of Transcripts
- Higher Secondary School certificate
- Copy of current license home country & country of professional practice
- Recent 3-5 years post qualification experience in a Hospital sitting essential
- BLS/ACLS certificate desired
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and please mention the position and specialty you are applying for in the subject.
- Assistant Director, Medical Records Department
- Senior Purchasing & Inventory Coordinator, Pharmacy Department
- Assistant Director Information Technology and Project Management Office
- Business Intelligence/Data Analyst
- Administrative Secretary, Performance Improvement
- Assistant Insurance Coordinator – MBBS qualified
- Clinical Informatics Specialist, Information Technology Department
Email your resume to email@example.com and please mention the position and specialty you are applying for in the subject.