Registrar Dermatologists Job, Kuwait-Our client, a prestigious private Hospital in Kuwait is seeking applications from a suitably qualified, experienced, Registrar of Dermatologists (Female). Our client will encourage you to become an essential part of the healthcare system. You will benefit from a very personal, family atmosphere and a supportive network of colleagues. The life in the expat community is that of a relaxed, stress free pace in a warm and sunny climate all year round.
Typically, your work day would consist of 5 days per week and would include split shifts between morning and evening. Due to the relatively low cost of food and general living expenses it is likely that you will be able to save a high percentage of your earnings.
The packages on offer include:
- Free Furnished Accommodation or Allowance of KD 250 per month
- Flight for Relocation
- Health Insurance
- Tax Free Salary of KD 1250 per month
- Guaranteed Incentive of KD 250 on monthly basis or monthly Incentive based on hospital policy Whichever is greater
To be Eligible for the roles you will need:
- Certification as a Registrar, Must be Recognised by the Ministry of Health Kuwait (U.S, U.K, German, European training/Qualifications)
- At least 2 years’ experience post Master Degree
- Excellent track record of employment and ability to pass Licencing exam and professional interview with a representative from the Ministry of Health, Kuwait to obtain Registrar status
What Happens Next
To talk to us in confidence about this opportunity or any other suitable positions, please contact a member of the International division on 01423 813450 or click on the apply button below.
Office Hours Monday-Thursday 9am – 8.30pm Friday 9am – 5.30pm